Kensington Professional Centre

Kensington Place and Kensington Professional Centre are located in the heart of Calgary’s historic district of Kensington. The area was established in the early 1900s, built from a British, Anglo-Saxon model. In 1909, downtown Calgary and Kensington were connected by Calgary’s cable car system, and later in 1921, by the Louise Bridge.

Much of Kensington’s original charm has been preserved and is still enjoyed by locals and visitors today.